With over 1400 sq ft of accommodation and no onward chain, this is a beautiful period apartment in good order. Ideally located with a south westerly aspect to the rear in this character Manor House skilfully converted in 2005. Offering versatile accommodation with numerous character features including cornicing, high ceilings and large leaded light bay windows, the property has recently been refurbished and offers vacant possession. With a 23′ living/dining room, 20′ fitted kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, two shower rooms, exclusive gated development with allocated and visitors parking. Superb landscaped communal gardens.
- A stunning Grade II listed Manor House conversion with over 1,400 SQ FT!
- 23′ double aspect living/dining room
- 20′ fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with re-fitted en-suite shower room
- Guest bedroom with re-fitted “Jack & Jill” shower room
- Third bedroom/study
- No onward chain
- Gated Development
- Two reserved parking spaces and visitors parking
- Glorious landscaped communal grounds with a listed sunken garden
Arrange A Viewing
Use the contact form below to arrange a viewing of this property with the branch.
<< Back to Search Results