An eye catching 3 bed Edwardian semi detached home with dramatic views over common green to countryside beyond and traditional interior that is both homely and rich in character.
Side hall, beautiful living room with fantastic view, spacious dining room, large kitchen/breakfast room with french doors to garden, master bedroom with en suite cloakroom & stunning view, attractive second bedroom and large bathroom on first floor and delightful third bedroom in the converted loft with wonderful view. Oil central heating to radiators. Original fireplaces, sash windows, exposed wooden floors – a genuine and comfortable family home with attractive rising south facing gardens with choice of seating areas for al fresco dining and lovely country views.
- TRULY DRAMATIC VIEWS TO FRONT
- THREE BEDS OVER THREE FLOORS
- LARGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- BEAUTIFUL LIVING ROOM WITH LOVELY VIEW
- STUNNING MAIN BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE & VIEW
- LARGE TRADITIONAL STYLE BATHROOM
- DELIGHTFUL LOFT BED ROOM WITH VIEW
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- RICH IN CHARACTER
- SEMI RURAL SETTING BEYOND WEST WYCOMBE
- REGARDED LOCAL SCHOOLING FOR ALL AGES
Arrange A Viewing
Use the contact form below to arrange a viewing of this property with the branch.
<< Back to Search Results